Thursday, September 23

Ain't Life Beautiful?

One of my college besties got married last weekend in possibly the most beautiful part of this great state I've ever seen. It was at a golf resort off a gravel road in Nowheresville, Iowa, complete with a lake, cabins, outdoor shelter and ATV trails. In lieu of a formal dance-style reception, the bride and groom opted for a bonfire and hayrack ride under the bright autumn stars. It was so serene.

The leaves have just started to turn and their wedding colors complimented the landscape perfectly. I was especially excited for this wedding because Kara told me several times that it was inspired by Charlie and I's wedding, right down to the pastor and our wine box ceremony.

She was right -- it was great and just my style. Also, if I do say so myself, I captured some great pictures! I think in my next life I may be a photographer. The one photo I missed that I wish I could have captured was Nora sleeping by the fire at the end of the night.

Congrats Kara and Jayden!

(Click photos to enlarge)












No comments:

Post a Comment