Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

Since it was cold and rainy, we opted not to trick-or-treat or hand out candy...instead we packed up our little flower and went out for a celebratory dinner with Daddy's birthday gift card. Oh yeah, did I mention we bought a house yesterday?!? We will be home to stay in early December -- just in time to spend Christmas with our family.

Nora had 2 Halloween outfits, so appropriately, she wore one during the day and one out to dinner. Note to self: Next time we have 2 to choose from, the one that is able to be washed should be the one worn to dinner.




::costume change::
Nora has a Baby Einstein book we read, and every time we get to the page with a flower on it, she smells the page. So last night when we got dressed up and looked in the mirror, I told her "Look Nora is a flower!" and she leaned in and smelled her reflection -- did I mention my kid is smart?!?




At dinner, an older couple stopped to coo at Nora as they were leaving. The old man looked to me and said, "She's so good! Must be a breastfed baby." I didn't confirm or deny, but I was beaming inside.

1 comment: