Saturday, July 24

An Overdue Update

What can I say? It's summer, we're home close to family and friends, we started a business, Charlie is going back to school, and I've got an active toddler -- blogging hasn't exactly been my #1. We have been keeping up on photos though.






Nora's vocabulary has quadrupled in the past couple months. She learns new words every day and is getting really good at the ones she knows. We can now count to three, but two is her favorite, and she can tell you how old she is.

She l.o.v.e.s water and swimming, whether it's a big waterpark, her own kiddie pool in the backyard, or simply the bathroom sink.


Officially a daddy's girl, N follows him around whenever he's home and spends all day when he's gone saying "daddy work. daddy work."



N is a huge fan of our CSA, Teresa's Tasty Produce, where we get a box of fresh produce each Monday. She has an awesome appetite, and while she doesn't eat as much meat as I'd like, she'll eat fruit and veggies all.day.long.


Well...until she gets sleepy that is.


I don't remember the context of this photo but it makes me laugh every time I see it.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i'm doing a terrible job at keeping my blog updated too! oli is also in the middle of a language explosion, i wish they could play together so we could listen to their 'conversations'!

    ReplyDelete