Thursday, February 12

Bath Time


Nora loves baths! So much in fact, she is usually inconsolable for 5 minutes after we get out of the tub!


It so funny because hse smiles and laughs the whole time she's in there, but as soon as I pull out the camera, she gets this serious look on her face like "Ohh what's that foriegn object I've seen 2,000 times in my short life?"


I did manage to snap a couple of cute photos though, and I'm crossing my fingers that this video is going to upload because it's a pretty good representation of how bath time usually goes.


Getting ready to get in the tub



Testing the water



Stop looking at me mom, splashing takes concentration

1 comment:

  1. That video was adorable! She looks like a little soccer player with all of those big kicks ;)

    ReplyDelete