Friday, December 4

Ah Friday!

Many apologies for the lack of photos and updates lately. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of good food and lots of family. Unfortunately, Charlie stayed home since he had to work at 4 a.m., but other than that it was good. Oh, and I may have strained some muscles in my shoulder beating everyone in Wii tennis.

We closed on the new house on Tuesday. We had a little bit of a hiccup and closed a couple hours late, but better hours than days! Wrigley and Chateau got to explore their new neighborhood after a friends dad thought some stray dogs let themselves into the yard and then got locked in ::puzzled face:: ...three hours later Charlie found them a couple blocks away still together and covered in animal feces -- but safe none-the-less.

I had to come back to Des Moines to finish out the week at work here. Our company holiday party is tonight and after that I'm free to go. I'll start at the Davenport office on Tuesday; Charlie returns to work Sunday. Sure am missing my Bear though -- this is definitely the longest we've ever been apart. Charlie is coming up for the party, so tonight is also the first time N has ever been away from both of us overnight! She's staying with Mimi though, and I think they'll have fun.

Off to work -- see ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment