Friday, March 26

18 Month Stats

We met Nora's new pediatrician today. I don't love him, but I don't hate him either. He just wasn't very...friendly. He wasn't overly personable and he didn't get too excited about N either -- I loved how our old pedi would engage with her and this new doc was very get-down-to-business like.

He reprimanded us for a few things (including blaming us for 400 children in California getting measles), and commended us for still having her rear-facing in her car seat and not encouraging her to watch TV. I guess we're half way good parents.

Nora weighed 23.5 pounds, putting her in the 50th percentile, and is 33 inches long, putting her in the 75th percentile for height. I forget the head circumfrence but it was also 50th percentile.

She did have to  get two pokes today, her DTaP #4 and polio #3, but she handled it like a champ. No more vaccines until her 2 year checkup - yay!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment