Saturday, May 23

Life As Usual

Many apologies for my few and far between posts lately. Work has been a nightmare, plus I took on a job designing a website for a local party bus company to earn some extra moola so my free time has been nonexistant.

Not too much has happened here.


Bear is regularly sitting on her own now, though she does still topple from time to time.


She love to drink water. She can drink from sippys that pour and regular cups, but she hasn't really grasped the sippys that don't spill yet.

Today we're cleaning (well right now she's napping) in case Mimi and Eric come up tomorrow and doing laundry.

We tried two new foods today, but I didn't get any photos. Both were, as usual, super easy to make. The pears I just cut out the core and mashed them. I didn't even take the skin off. I did have to add quite a bit of oatmeal baby cereal to the pears because they are naturally watery and if Nora's food is too runny she blows raspberries and food goes everywhere. Two pears made 12 single ounce servings.

For the applesauce, I peeled and cored three apples, then cut them into tiny chunks and simmered in 2 cups of water until they were mushy. I drained the excess water and added a teaspoon of cinnamon. Three apples made 18 single ounce servings.

She loved them both. Since neither of the fruits have a strong flavor, we will likely use them to mix with other stronger flavored foods like meats when we introduce them.

E-mail me alerts when thebaughchronicles updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment