Friday, May 15

Today I...

Played with my friends. We rolled the ball and I would roll after
it.


It's been another busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Nora got to spend some long overdue, one-on-one (or two-on-two?) time with Mimi and Eric. We picked them up from the airport Tuesday night after their week in Vegas, and Wednesday Nora played hookey so she could spend the day with them -- as always, Mimi too lots of pictures.

Since Mimi cleaned our house and did the laundry before she left, this weekend's plan is to just relax and enjoy the weather.

Tomorrow we're going to tour our CSA and learn more about volunteering a few times a month. In return, we'll get a discount on our produce share.

Sunday, we're going on a picnic with some friends if the weather is as beautiful as they are predicting.

Maybe if we're bored, we'll hit up some yard sales too! There are a few things I want to keep an eye out for for Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment