Friday, January 2

My Spoiled Bear

We are very thankful for all of the wonderful gifts we received from family and friends for Christmas!

Charlie is now the proud owner of a new snowblower (while it was a gift for both of us, I say Charlie because the thing looks way too complicated for me to ever manage to maneuver), I am stir-crazying me some popcorn and Nora, well lets just say its a good thing we have 3 extra bedrooms in the house so we can store all of her stuff.

Here are a few of the gifts I have managed to get photos of:

"My first Christmas" bracelet from Kelly


Timmy the teddy from Grandpa Barnes

















Jumperoo from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Laurie, which she is still a little short for :)

We also got a ton of new books, and Nora and I have put a good dent in them already. Click the album to see more Christmas photos.
Christmas 2008

Thanks everyone - and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment