Saturday, March 28

You Know the Food is Good When...

The kid doesn't even get the bib dirty! Sweet potatoes were such a success, I decided to give regular potatoes a try yesterday. Bonus - they were so easy I made them entirely with one hand!

This was taken after she gobbled down a bowl of them...not a spot on the bib!


Potatoes

4 cups shredded potatoes
1/4 cup water, more if necessary

I happened to have some hashbrowns in the freezer, so that's what I used. I cooked them according to the package's fat free directions by putting 4 cups of potatoes and 1/4 cup water in the microwave for 7 minutes. When they are done, put them in the magic bullet (or food processor) and puree. These potatoes were particularly sticky, so I ended up adding about 2 ounces of milk and another 2 or 3 ounces of water until they were thinner.

The 4 cups made almost enough to fill an ice cube tray after the portion Nora ate was removed.
E-mail me alerts when thebaughchronicles updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment